My photo
I want nothing more than to be that sexy, moody, artistic waif, lounging in a coffeeshop writing poetry, existing off of black coffee and cigarettes.

Waif-like, Ethereal.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ana is beauty
Waif-like, ethereal.

Ana is control over
the raging demon Hunger

Ana is a goddess,
in all her power.

Ana is a feather-body
a tightness under the skin
exemplifying excellence
proudly exclaiming the absence
of gluttonous excess.

Proudly screaming
I AM ME.
I AM CONTROL.
I AM LIFE !
I am Ana.

Ana is a million handprints on your heart

of those who have come before you, 
stand with you, 
and will follow in your wake. 


Ana is a mother, a daughter
an uncle, a cousin
a model, a mistress
a baker, a businessman

Ana is that tantalizing voice in the back
of your head.

Ana is the voice that is the test that is
Control.

Ana is beauty,
Waif-like, ethereal.

Ana is me.

0 comments: